Thursday, October 8, 2009

MONEY IN YOUR POCKET?

How would you like to put $8,000 in your pocket?

Now is the time to act! Be a part of the many people who are taking advantage of the government tax credit.

In order to receive this money, you must ACT NOW to be able to close on a home before the deadline of November 30, 2009. Don't wait any longer! It's much cheaper to own a home than to throw your money away on rent. You can buy a great home at a great price. Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity.

Call me today if you have any questions, you have a home that you are interested in taking a look at or there is a home you want to BUY! I'm waiting to hear from you and look forward to working with you to find the perfect home for YOU! Call me at (859) 525-2624 or send me an email at bob@bobhahn.com You can also visit my website to look at some amazing homes at http://www.agentbob.com/

No comments: